About the conference
Mari-Tech was created by the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE) in 1976 and is the premier event for the marine engineering community in Canada.
Held annually, Mari-Tech is hosted in turn by each of the CIMarE’s seven branches; the 2022 edition is hosted by CIMarE’s Great Lakes Branch overlooking Niagara Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
The conference has earned a respected position as a neutral, non-political event devoted to engaging the private sector, government and academia.
Connect with hundreds of leading professionals from across the world, including:
- Industry leaders and senior management from the private sector
- Government policy-makers (federal, territorial and provincial)
- Innovators and consulting firms
- Communications and government relations professionals
- Young professionals and the next generation of marine engineers
Get ready to leave with new skills, creativity and energy!
MARI-TECH 2022 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION IS A COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE CIMarE’s GREAT LAKES BRANCH AND THE GREAT LAKES/GREAT RIVERS SECTION OF THE SOCIETY OF NAVAL ARCHITECTS AND MARINE ENGINEERS.