For logistics information (address, move-in, move-out, set-up, tear-down instructions for the exhibit hall, please click HERE.
as of May 2, 2022
Acier Stigterstaal Canada
Albion Marine Solutions
Allied Marine & Industrial
Allied Scientific Pro
Always On UPS Systems
American Vulkan Corp.
Assoc of BC Marine Industries
Aveva Performance Intelligence
BMT Canada Inc.
Canadian Coast Guard
(Marine Engineering Branch)
Canadian Maritime Engineering
Chantier Naval Forillon
Consilium Marine & Safety
Delta Marine Technik
Don Brenton’s Fire Protection
Elkon Inc – Consult Elect Inc.
FKAB Marine Design
Light Structures AS
Madsen Diesel & Turbine
Marioff / Carrier
Niagara Industrial Association
Northrop Grumman Sperry
Pole Star Maritime
Prime Mover Control
Rexnord Online Resources
Smart Galley Designs
Wartsila Canada Inc
For all exhibitors/sponsors of Mari-Tech 2023, click the links below for the Exhibitor Manual and Show Services Order Forms.
Mari-Tech 2023 Exhibitor Information Package
Mari-Tech Conference & Exhibition takes data security and privacy very seriously and does not release any data to third parties for resale.
An exhibitor booth will draw in a lot of attention and traffic from attendees; which creates continuous opportunities to speak and build relationships with possible future employees, contractors, suppliers, buyers, etc. It is also an exciting way to continuously network throughout the conference.
Your High-Traffic Exhibitor Booth includes:
- 10 x 10 space (larger size booths available upon request)
- Skirted table and two chairs
- Standard electrical (NEW)
- 8’ high back panel and 3’ high side panel pipe and drape
- 2 full conference registrations (includes Tuesday opening reception, education sessions and daytime meals)
- 2 Wednesday evening event tickets (NEW)
- Logo and listing in conference mobile application
- Visitor traffic and engagement will be maximized throughout program agenda because opening reception, meals and coffee breaks are held in the Exhibit Hall so attendees remain in the same room
Click here – Download the Sponsorship Opportunities brochure in .pdf format, to see all the sponsorship benefits.
Click HERE for our online sponsorship booking tool and interactive exhibit floor plan.
Booth Cost: $3,800 + applicable taxes
If you have any questions or would like to confirm your booth space, please contact Sue Mercer at email or via telephone at 416-569-2433.
Mari-Tech 2023 Conference & Exhibition is a collaboration between the CIMarE’s Vancouver Branch, the Canadian Pacific Section of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, and ABCMI.