Mari-Tech Conference & Exhibition takes data security and privacy very seriously and does not release any data to third parties for resale.
A virtual exhibit hall is very different from an in person event, there is no denying that. However, in light of current gathering limitations, the Mari-Tech Virtual Exhibit Hall will allow you to be a part of the premier showcase of products and services for the marine industry professionals.
- A virtual environment provides our exhibitors with the ability to have real-time visitor awareness, live video conversations, lead generation tools and visitor analytics that provide insight into customer nurturing
- A virtual environment provides our exhibitors the opportunity to engage with the attendees for the duration of the event whether in sessions, during designated exhibit hall time, or networking functions
The virtual exhibit booth includes the following benefits:
- Logo recognition on Virtual Conference Website with company profile and links to website
- Control of your virtual booth presentation space; resource downloads (brochures, white papers etc..), video content
- Real-time feed of all attendees visiting the booth. Know precisely who is there, for how long, and you can immediately start engaging with them in real-time
- Let’s Connect – Exhibitors and attendees can instantly jump into live video/audio conversations straight from the virtual event portal
- Get Social – attendees can see and chat publicly with all live attendees at any booth. They can branch off into private conversations or join larger ones that an exhibitor is having with a large number of attendees
- Visibility on virtual platform and website for up to 6 months (the sooner you sign up and build you booth, the longer the visibility)
- Exhibit Lead Retrieval – Attendee Analytic Reports; profile activity and visits
- Booth Raffle Draw – $100 gift card per booth (supplied by Mari-Tech) to be used for booth raffle/survey to incentivize visits – winners to be announced post conference. List of who participated in draw to be provided post event
- Mari-Tech to provide training to effectively use the system
Click Here to view the sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities along with sample design images of our virtual platform exhibit hall
Booth Cost: $2,500 + HST
If you have any questions or would like to confirm your booth space, please contact Patricia Pearson at email or via telephone at 613-797-7766 ext 1.
MARI-TECH 2022 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION IS A COLLABORATION BETWEEN THE CIMarE’s GREAT LAKES BRANCH AND THE GREAT LAKES/GREAT RIVERS SECTION OF THE SOCIETY OF NAVAL ARCHITECTS AND MARINE ENGINEERS.