The Mari-Tech 2020 Innovation Hub is designed to showcase the latest and greatest research, prototypes, technologies and devices that will propel the marine industry into the future.
A space in the Innovation Hub is not a substitute for an exhibition space.
To be considered for this limited-space initiative, please send us information on the innovative prototype device that you or your organization would demonstrate no later than March 13, 2020. Please include the following details by email at email@example.com:
- A description of your device, how it will impact marine technology in the future and why you think it will stand out and should be part of the Innovation Hub (250 words or less in PDF format)
- Photos and/or videos
- The floor space required
- Any other requirements/details that we need to know.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Submissions that are invited to be part of the Innovation Hub will be contacted by March 24, 2020. The decisions of the Program Committee will be final.
The cost and benefits to participate in the Innovation Hub are:
Cost: $2,500 + HST = $2,875
- 10′ x 10′ space with skirted table and two chairs
- 8’ high back panel and 3’ high side panel pipe and drape
- Opening reception and meals held in Exhibit Hall
- 2 full conference registrations (access to sessions included)
- Listing in conference mobile application
- Internet access
If you wish to showcase your other products/services, please purchase an exhibition booth space in the Exhibition Hall online.
Click here for more information and to purchase your exhibit space.