Please use or adapt any of the points below to help you communicate what Mari-Tech 2019 is about and why it is important for you to attend.
What is Mari-Tech 2019?
- Mari-Tech was created by the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE) in 1976 and is the premier event for the marine engineering community in Canada. Held annually, Mari-Tech is hosted in turn by each of the CIMarE’s seven branches. Mari-Tech 2019 Conference & Exhibition is a collaboration between the CIMarE’s Ottawa Branch and the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Eastern Canada Section
Why this conference?
- Since 1976, Mari-Tech has become the premier conference for the marine engineering community in Canada.
- It has earned a respected position as a neutral, non-political event devoted to engaging the private sector, government and academia.
- It provides educational programming, technical presentations, interactive workshop sessions and networking opportunities that will demonstrate different approaches and strategies to respond to current challenges and opportunities in the marine engineering community.
- It provides an opportunity to connect with 400+ leading marine engineering professionals who attend the conference.
- It provides an opportunity to engage the marine engineering community in a professional forum where knowledge sharing and business engagement are the norm.
- The Exhibition is an opportunity to connect with 70 vendors that provide services and resources of value to the marine engineering community. Mari-Tech 2019’s Exhibition vendors have new technology and tools that you can evaluate for potential future use, or can help you control and reduce costs. This is your “one‐stop shopping” experience for solution providers saving you time out of the office and the expense of attending multiple conferences.